SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- 14-21 business days for customisable silhouette© shipments.
- 2-3 business days for Ready Stocks/ Ready-to-ship/ Ready-to-wear.
- With the effort of practicing sustainable production, most our garments are currently made according to demands. This allows us to reduce material waste and gives your piece the attention to detail it deserves, maintaining high standards of quality control, and to provide a positive work environment for the skilled hands working behind the scenes.
- That also means that for the time being, we ask that you allow 14-21 business days for any general shipments unless stated as Ready Stocks/ Ready-to-ship/ Ready-to-wear..
- As we grow, our processes will too. We will be keeping you in the loop with any new developments on our delivery timeline.
- When you select any form of priority shipping, please note that you are selecting a shipping for the parcel to leave our office, and not the time it takes to reach you. If you need your order expedited for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Once an item has been shipped, ZORA DESIGNERS is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. ZORA DESIGNERS is not responsible for any delays, returns, or other delivery decisions made by postal carriers, but we will do our best to help locate your package and facilitate redelivery when applicable.
- ZORA DESIGNERS will not be responsible for any delays and non-performance caused by Force Majeure, that is if such failure or delay is directly or indirectly due to any cause event or circumstances beyond the control of ZORA DESIGNERS, including but not limited to acts of God, flood, storms, earthquakes, inclement weather, epidemic, pandemic, governmental laws, decrees, orders, regulations, sanctions or restrictions, movement control orders, war (whether declared or not), armed conflict or serious threat of the same, hostilities, acts of terrorism, blockade, embargo, detention, revolution, riot, looting, lockout, strike, insurrection, closure of the relevant government department(s) or other labour dispute or severe economic dislocation or any other events or circumstances not within the reasonable control of the party affected, whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing (hereinafter called “Force Majeure Event”). It is hereby expressly agreed between the parties hereto that in the event of the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, the time for the performance of ZORADESIGNERS.com of its obligations herein shall be suspended for the whole duration of the Force Majeure Event.
- (To read more on our sustainability efforts , please visit zoradesigners.com/ethics)
- International Shipping – zoradesigners.com delivers all over the world with few exceptions. We are able to ship to many countries on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside of Malaysia. International packages typically arrive within 7-10 days of shipment. In some cases, international delivery may take up to 30 days.
- Refunds and returns are only acceptable for delivery with a proven manufacturing defect. Due to our make-to-order model, returns and exchanges are not allowed for customisable silhouettes at this point in time. For unsatisfied customers, please e-mail us at email@example.com, we will do our best to address your concerns regarding your unhappy orders.